Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Predictions

Good Morning!
Well we were SUPPOSE to get a snow storm over night....I went to bed excited for this morning!
Only to wake up to maybe 3 inches?? It's kind of like life...We predict our course, and maybe even plan it, and then it seems to slip through our fingers, or as the weather man says "it's very unpredictable":)

Now it's time to enjoy unpredictable, each day is a "gift" no matter how it turns out, right? I know there are lots of circunstances that it would appear are not a gift but it's all in how you live it.
I have been working on "how" I want to predict my life...

I am encouraging you to write your plan (dreams, goals) down...look at them daily, and believe you have already achieved them!
I ask just a few days ago for help in becoming a presenter or speaker...I have already been ask to speak!
I have also added this to my "Dream Board". So Dream big today...Can I help you with your Dream?
I'm here to encourage and become your cheerleader too! You cheered me to the top, and now it's my turn to cheer for you!

Go for your dream!!http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Dream-Board

The journey one day at a time From the Top!
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment