Monday, April 4, 2016

It's that day again!

Good Morning World!

Yes I had a restless Sunday night...again. Knowing morning was on it's way.
First I have to say I am Thankful and Grateful that I have the "Gift" of life to unwrap today!
I am sitting quietly pondering so many thoughts and memories of the past three days...

Friday was exciting, for one thing it was "Friday" but for the second I was able to enjoy an amazing day in the mountains that I love, and with the people that I adore! We got to the parking lot...wind is blowing like crazy, but really just normal for us:) We encounter so much snow, and views beyond description, God's presence, Family, and new friends along the way!
Friday evening stiff and sore, but feeling fantastic from the hike!
Saturday arrives....Talk about stiff, Tim and I look at each other and just laugh...are we getting old...Heck No!! But wow it's time to get started, another beautiful Rocky Mountain day...4 mile walk and exercise to get us going...what do you call it when you drink to much...hair of the dog, that's what we did with exercise!

We get to celebrate the most amazing little boy today...so excited to be apart of celebrating him!!
Mr. "B" is 2!! Time it is a strange thing, You think you are in control...but just look back in time, nope not in control are you?

Sunday a day of worship, quiet, exercise, and family! I am so blessed, Thank you Jesus is what's in my heart!! The message was on family, relationships, Commitment, accountability...It really made me think....I love "family" whether it be a true blood link, Church, Rotary, a writing group, new hiking friends and more....So why is it so hard to participate sometime? Easier to be alone, sure...but so much fun to share the experience with someone...so I am sharing it with you, because you are worth sharing the day with!!

Have a joyfilled Monday...Don't dread it but embrace the unwrapping!! Hope your "gift" is amazing today!!

See you at the Top!! Blessings!








No comments:

Post a Comment