Monday, March 28, 2016

New Dawn, New Day!

Good Morning!

So many days start with....a fire, coffee, some writing and a little FB...
It's that day we call Monday..
Can I ask, did you sleep last night, or did you have a MONDAY sleep. That is a wonderful Sunday until evening comes and you know Monday is in just a few hours! Some words that come to mid...Anticipation, anxious, fear, unknown, gear up, Monday mode, new goals, diet...

Do you have these thoughts or is it just me? Do you love the day we call "Monday"? I had never really thought about this particular day until I started writing and realized I anticipate it in an anxious way! Why?? I guess I feel like I could fail, not be strong enough, not be business like enough, not work hard enough....ok with the "enough"...

I am going thru some life changes, and I believe that's one of my fears...so Monday is staring me in the face saying...."what are you going to do know?" So I stop and reflect....

We hiked yesterday and experienced God's beauty, and grace...and also HIS might!




No comments:

Post a Comment