Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bluebird

Good morning!

In the last several weeks my life has been spinning....do you ever feel this way?
The old saying "your burning your candle at both ends". I never really knew what that meant but I think I'm starting too. I have always been a busy person but.......

The one thing that calms my heart an spirit is "His" amazing creation!! Did I forget to mention, I like to hike😊 a friend many years ago said its the best psychiatrist in the world, I have to agree! It changes my attitude immediately!
I was on the trail Thursday and just stepping out of my car the smells were incredible! The excitement was building to reach my destination! Yes I knew I had 6 of 7 miles to reach it but it was the excitement of just Being there!
All of my stresses began to fade....the sounds of wilderness all around, water, wind in the trees, animals, and of course my breathing!
Made it to my destination and it was incredible! I talk about gifts alot,well this is a "gift" to be unwrapped. Blue sky, gorgeous lake, rocks, critters, and just being in His presence!
It made me realize as my candle burns closer to the center that I need to enjoy the journey!
This message is so constant for me😊

I am preparing for another journey....
Leaving the country Friday. I can't wait to see what He has in store!


 
of course I had to have my fun food😊
My journey continues one step at a time From the top!
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment