Monday, June 24, 2013

Go as far as you can see......

Good Morning...it's Monday!

Looking so forward to unwrapping today! So much to be Thankful for! I'm reading "The Magic of Thinking Big" just finished chapter 2 "cure yourself of excusitis". My excuse list has always been not smart, strong, attractive enough .....but I'm realizing it WAS my excuse!
I am a winner, there is no reason for not moving ahead each day with excitement!

A year ago I set some pretty amazing goals, I KNEW in my mind I would achieve them! Of course there are days that challenge you and you even want to say...should I continue? If I hadn't pushed forward I wouldn't have the story to tell. What's your story today? What are You dreaming of?
The answer is YES! Don't let excuses get in your way! Go as far as you can see.....and you can see farther😊

I am preparing for another adventure so stay tuned to "marcy's page" my journey just keeps getting better, and better!
I so appreciate all of the love and encouragement I get on a regular basis from all of you!

Thank you with a grateful heart!
 
The story continues From the Top!
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment