Monday, January 14, 2013

Cold Monday

Wow we are really feeling the cold...It makes me want to give up on the running but I know it something that I need to dig deep to continue. This morning it was -11, my cheeks and nose actually froze...
I ran 4 miles and in the sun it actually felt fairly warm. I wore the warm clothes I bought for the trip an they worked great!
My running has slowed down a bit, so it has me discouraged but as I said I need to keep moving forward. I think when you are sick it takes a few days to get your energy back:)

I got the shots out of the way for the trip too....I'm SO glad that is over!! Yes I'm a baby.
I am going to try to upoad my video from this morning so here goes...
Well this wasn't the right one, but enjoy!

See you at the Top!
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment