Monday, January 28, 2013

2 days!

I had a terrific weekend, 10 mile run, that felt great! Family time! Many emailes, texts and phone calls. Time wi th friends.
My amazing son was selected as "Rookie of the year!" for the Windsor-Severance Fire!! My beautiful daughter in law was also selected as an Outstanding Perfomer!! So thankful and Grateful for my kids!

I will miss them but the are my "WHY"!!
As I was running I was thinking about what I have, and have acheived in my journey...My barns are filling slowly, but STEADY, with security. But the most important growth is knowing my family, friends and community are the true wealth!! I am so Thankful for the love and support I get!
I made a decision to do this trip to push me outside my comfort level, but also to shout from the Mountain my love to Him, for all of you!!

I'm going crazy today getting ready, but I'm smiling!
See You at the Top!!
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment