Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Day

Today has been slow relaxed and easy...alot of refelection on what is really important. I am very driven person(if you hadn't already guessed) but I tend to get in my own way....Ever happen to you? My heart and prayers are with some many that I don't even know but the beauty of HIS family! I tell myself it's ok to slow down and relax...:)
I did wait until 9:30 then headed out in this grey day for a bit of a pick me up! 9 miles today, my knee did great, my mind was preoccupied at times, but then I just had to look UP to really SEE! I had to look at many pictures of our most special GIFT..my grandaughter. I also need to hear my own baby's voice, so very proud of him!
I am so very Blessed to have the opportunity to be going on an amazing trip....The day is getting closer!!


See you at the Top!!
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment