Thursday, December 20, 2012

getting Close..

Good Morning!
My excersise pattern has been off due to schedule,weather...it's amazing how your heart and mind change without excersise of some sort. I am looking forward to Christmas, and seeing my family. I have actually had some exciting anticipation for the Christmas eve(my favorite), and Christmas morning!
The hike is nearing quickly...We continue to prepare...My hiking partner has been awesome in getting us prepared to this point! We have decided to have some travel Insurance so that is on my agenda today.
My fundraising has been slow...I have the hardest time asking. The youth of today need some strong direction in "Kindness" and "Sharing" love to one another! Thats my goal...
Hope you have a Joyfilled day!!

See you at the Top!!
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment