Wednesday, February 5, 2014

One Year Ago....

Good Morning!

One year ago today I acheived a "Success" in my journey of life! I prepared for one year to summit Mt Kilimanjaro, in Tanznia Africa....

I Succeeded!! My "Gift" was unwrapped. In the last year that journey has changed my life...I Thank God daily for the growth and molding it has done!
As I reflect on my journal this was the devotion my Sister Deanne sent me on Summit day...

... I am all about you, to bless and restore. Breathe Me in with each breath. The way just ahead of you is very steep. Slow down and cling tightly to My hand. I am teaching you a difficult lesson, learned only by hardship.

Lift up empty hands of faith to receive My precious Presence. Light, Life, Joy, and Peace flow freely through this gift. When your focus turns away from Me, you grasp for other things. You drop the glowing gift of My Presence as you reach for lifeless ashes. Return to Me; regain My Presence.

My journey has been steep and hard at times, and this summit experience has shown me my strenghth and perseverance...
In the last year I have opened my hands in praise instead of gripping so tightly, it's amazing what can come into your life when you OPEN your hands...So I am focused on HIS glowing Gift. Looking forward to the daily journey and not just the destination!

Encouraging you to "Live your Dreams with open hands" Let life come in...

The story contines one day at a time from the Top!!


Marcy


No comments:

Post a Comment